*MANAGE YOUR ENERGY, NOT YOUR TIME.
BECAUSE LIFE IS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
With the increasing demands from the rat race that we are in, we can only squeeze in that many extra to-dos into the finite time we have in a day. We even sacrifice the much needed time for ourselves and our loved ones, leading to a vicious cycle of us doing more and feeling more depleted each day. Hence, possibly costing us more than just our productivity.
This workbook sets out to help us come up with our own energy renewal plan before we crash and burn.
SECTION 1: THINK + TRACK
This first section gives us the chance to pause and review our current situation and energy level.
SECTION 2: THE GAME PLAN
The second section is the space where we strategize how we can best re-energize ourselves to go on longer and further.
- Energy Trackers (Weekly Log + Daily Trackers)
- Ideal Week + Day Planners
- Printed on 32 lb (120 gsm) thick, bright white paper with a super smooth finish. Made in the USA, acid free paper.
- 40+ pages
- Half Letter size punched for junior discbound planners
- All other sizes 6-hole punched for ring planners
- Printed front and back
- Made to order
Colors on the screen may differ slightly from printed copy.
- Tony Schwartz and Catherine McCarthy
- Phil McGraw