A LAISSEZ-FAIRE SOPHISTICATION
Your favorite petite tote bag is sporting a new look!
Now dressed in classic, sophisticated black + accented with the effortlessly chic flair of a handwriting font.
Don't be deceived by its petite size. This seemingly small bag packs a mighty punch!
1. An Ethical Accessory
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund through Apolis company's "Advocacy Through Industry" model.
2. A Multi-Tasker
This durable bag is perfect for picnics, trips to the farmers' market and even as a carryall to tote your planners and stationery around.
With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem.
3. A Mighty Hauler
Looks can be deceiving. This little bag can carry up to 50 lbs! So no worries about it breaking under the weight of our precious planners. We all know how heavy our babies can be ;)
4. An Everyday Reminder
To be confident in your awesome self because there is only ONE of you. You are irreplaceable. No one else can bring to this world what YOU bring.
Celebrate your JE NE SAIS QUOI - the intangible and elusive qualities that makes you distinctive or attractive.
Saidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high (13" with straps), 5.5" deep, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
WORDS ON BAG
JE NE SAIS QUOI
Spot clean, air dry
*Please note that there may be minor imperfections due to the handmade nature of the product.*