Our mind and body are intricately connected.
It is impossible to feel good and perform well when our bodies are undernourished, weak and overtired. But how often do we give up eating well, making time to exercise or even the number of hours we sleep because we prioritize so many other things over our own very basic physical needs?
Let’s do the first things first: TAKE CARE OF OUR BASIC PHYSICAL NEEDS.
View the rest of the collection here.
SECTION 1: REVIEW
- Evaluate how we are doing currently in our 3 basic physical needs: eat, move and sleep.
- Identify obstacles.
SECTION 2: GET TO THE ROOT + THE PLAN
- Find the root of the problem for each area.
- Come up with countermeasures these problem areas, so that we can finally take care of our physical needs first and set ourselves up for fulfillment and success.
- Printed on 32 lb (120 gsm) thick, bright white paper with a super smooth finish. Made in the USA, acid free paper.
- Half Letter size punched for junior discbound planners
- All other sizes 6-hole punched for ring planners
- Printed front and back
- Made to order
Colors on the screen may differ slightly from printed copy.